Our Pool Service Will Detection Your Inground Pool Leaks
All Pro Leak Detector, a locally owned fully licensed and insured pool service company that has been serving Dallas, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, and surrounding ares for over a decade. Our Pro Leak Detection utilizes the most modern methods of pool leak detection and pool repair which make us the premere pool service company in the Dallas Meterplex. Our pool service company can detect those hard to find inground pool leaks through several different methods and preform the proper pool repair
Where Pool Leaks Come From?
The process of pool leak detection can often be difficult for a nonprofessional. The location of the inground pool leak can often be easily detected if you have a large amount of water flowing from a certain spot. Although in some cases the swimming pool leak detection can become quite a difficult task. Often water shows up in one side of the pool and the actual leak is on the other side of the pool.
All Pro Leak Detector Can Detect Pool Leaks Through Several Different Methods:
- Swimming Pool Pipe Leak Detection
- Pool Plumbing Leak Detection
- Inground Swimming Pool Shell Leak Detection
- Pressure Testing of Underground Plumbing
- Electronic Listening Technology
Pool Leak Detection Techniques
All Pro Leak Detection uses modern technology to detect the your pool leak. This technology enables our technicians to conduct repairs without major disruption. Our sophisticated pool leak detection equipment along with All Pro Leak Detector’s qualified technicians can find the smallest leak in your system. If you are unfamiliar with pool service repair techniques, repairing a pool leak is best left to the professionals. Some companies offer a pool leak repair solution in a bottle, but these types of products are a temporary fix covering up the leak for a short period of time often causing a higher pool repair bill for a permanent pool repair solution.
Pool Leak Detection Methods:
- Swimming pool leak detection with a supersensitive microphone. By injecting air or inert gas into a pipe the sounds of the gas escaping are easily detected. Once the pool leak detection method has identified the leak, the pool repair can me made with minimal damage.
- Swimming pool leak detection with compressed air. Air is used to pressurize the pipe displacing the water inside exposing the leak.
- An inground pool leak detection method to identify cracks in a pool structure is the use of dye. As the dye is added to the water, the leak will appear as the dye begins to circulate through the current indicating the area where pool repair is needed.